Panadol Rapid Paracetamol 500mg is a fast effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with Headache/Tension headache, Migraine headache, Muscular aches, Period pain, Toothache, Cold & flu symptoms. Reduces fever.
80 Caplets (Capsule shaped tablets)
Direction for use
Age: 12 - Adult
How often: Every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hrs)
2 way safety seal system.
Use only if seals are intact.
- Carton safety seals.
- Heat sealed blister.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Do not use Panadol
- If you are allergic to paracetamol
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol
- For children below age 12
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date below has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
While using this product
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated. Keep to the recommended dose. Two caplets contain 352 mg (15.3 mmol) of sodium - this should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet.
Keep out of reach of children.
Each caplet contains Paracetamol 500 mg
People with stomach ulcers. Breastfeeding mothers.