Dimetapp 12 Hour Nasal Spray is fast acting and long lasting, providing 12 hour relief from nasal congestion due to:
- Other respiratory allergies.
Who can use this product:?Adults. Children 6 years and over (Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner).Fast Acting. Long Lasting - up to 12 hours. Metered Pump. Suitable for Adults & Children 6 years+.
Adults and children 6 years and over.
How much: 1-3 sprays per nostril, How often: 10-12 hours, Maximum: Two times per day. Do not use in children under 6 years. (Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner).
1. Prime the metered pump before use by depressing it a few times. The dispenser is now filled to the proper level for correct pump action.
2. With your head upright, insert nozzle into the nostril.
3. Completely depress pump 1 to 3 times.
4. Sniff deeply when depressing the pump.
5. Repeat in other nostril. Do not tilt your head backward while spraying.
6. Wipe tip clean after each use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If congestion persists, consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed recommended dosage.