Otrivin Nasal Spray Adult clears blocked noses.
- Before first use, remove protective cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced.
- Blow nose gently to clear.
- Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once while sniffing deeply.
- Withdraw nozzle and release applicator.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle and replace cap.
Use Otrivin for:
Fast relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis.
Who can use Otrivin:
Adults and children 12 years and over. Otrivin Junior is available for children aged 6-11 years.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 spray per nostril.
- Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
- Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur.
- Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
- If irritation occurs or if you have signs of allergy, discontinue use.
Do not use Otrivin:
- If under 12 years.
- If you are allergic to Xylometazoline.
- After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- If you have inflammatory nasal dryness.
Ask your doctor before use:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant.
- If you have any other medical conditions.
- If you are taking other medicines.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
- Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
- Do not use in or around eyes.
Do not use if carton pack seals imprinted with GSK logo are missing or broken.
Measured dose Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1mg/mL.